EnerSys is the global leader in stored energy solutions for industrial applications. We have over thirty manufacturing and assembly plants worldwide servicing over 10,000 customers in more than 100 countries. Worldwide headquarters are located in Reading, PA, USA with regional headquarters in Europe and Asia. We complement our extensive line of Motive Power and Energy Systems with a full range of integrated services and systems. With sales and service locations throughout the world, and over 100 years of battery experience, EnerSys is the power/full solution for stored DC power products. We continue to grow in our industry by ensuring all employees possess the following core competencies: customer focused, team player, engaged, ethical, strong communication skills, and works safely. Job Purpose
Under general supervision, performs complex duties in accounts receivable. These duties include customer invoicing, credit report preparation, aging analysis, internal and external customer resolution and ensure that procedures are followed while maintaining customer collections. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process accounts receivable customer invoicing
- Review and resolve documentation related to letters of credit
- Resolve customer disputes regarding outstanding receivables in a professional manner
- Oversee the monthly and annual reporting of collection metrics to ensure timeliness and accuracy
- Effectively communicate and negotiate collections with internal and external customers
- Prepare the weekly status report from the collection meeting
- Assist in the evaluation of credit extensions for new and existing customers
- Coordinate training of new collections personnel
- Continue to review methodology to improve and enhance results
- Support corporate accounts receivable functions as directed
- Special projects as directed
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Three or more years of experience in the accounts receivable field.
- Proficiency with computer software (Microsoft Office)and ERP systems.
- College course work/degree preferred.
- BaaN experience preferred.
General Job Requirements
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills that will facilitate teamwork.
- Intuitive, conscientious, and makes sound decisions.
- Must have ability to multi task and be flexible, dependable, organized and detail oriented.
- This position will work in an office setting, expect minimal physical demands.
EnerSys provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. EEO/M/F/Vets/Disabled
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Nearest Major Market: