Diet Aide-Part Time
At Culinary Services Group our success depends on your growth! Make a difference in the lives of others while learning skills to help you grow in your career. Culinary Services Group is a Top 50 Contract Food Service Management company that specializes in senior care communities, hospitals, and behavioral healthcare. We offer competitive pay, on the job training, and many opportunities to grow!
We’re looking for compassionate, caring team members with a desire to serve others in need. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional customer service, home-cooked meals, and operating safe, clean kitchens. Work for a company that values doing the right thing!
The Diet Aide will provide a variety of service functions for patient and resident services, cafeteria, and special functions and/or related services. Responsibilities are primarily focused on customer service, safety in the workplace and accuracy of meal orders.
Maintain and promote a clean & safe kitchen work environment in accordance with applicable health, safety, and food handling regulations.
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Prepare and serve meals accurately with an excellent, customer-oriented approach.
- Adhere to workplace safety as outlined by CSG and other appropriate regulations by law.
- Performs all duties and tasks determined by supervisor with integrity, respect, and teamwork
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key area of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
- 1 - 2 years of food service experience is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required,
- Employment candidates for this position must have authorization to work in the United States, pass a background check, and meet any other checks/qualifications required by client/facility, or other statutory requirements.
- Due to the nature of our business, team members must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher