Prep Cook-Part TIme
Culinary Services Group, is a Top 50 Contract Food Service Management Company, specializing in Senior Living, Hospitals, and Behavioral Healthcare. As the experts of providing dining and nutrition solutions, we’re on a mission to improve the lives of those we serve. Join us.
This is an excellent opportunity for an energetic, hands on culinary professional that is looking for a growing company! We are constantly seeking individuals that share our strong passion for high quality scratch cooking. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to manage in a diverse environment with focus on client and customer service, building and maintaining strong business relationships and a proven background of success within the healthcare industry.
The Prep Cook is responsible for the preparation, cooking and execution of all menu items for patients, residents, physicians, employees, visitors, customers, and special function requests of clients.
Maintain and promote a clean & safe kitchen work environment in accordance with applicable health, safety, and food handling regulations.
Key Area of Responsibilities
- Serve meals accurately with an excellent, customer-focused approach
- Adhere to workplace safety as outlined by CSG and other appropriate regulations by law.
- Performs all duties and tasks determined by supervisor with integrity, respect, and teamwork
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each key area of responsibility. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and / or ability required.
- 1+ years of food service experience in healthcare, institutions, contracts, or another similar environment is preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent GED required,
- SERV Safe required;
- Employment candidates for this position must have authorization to work in the United States, pass a background check, and meet any other checks/qualifications required by client/facility, or other statutory requirements.
- Due to the nature of our business, team members must be able to work a flexible schedule (days, nights, holidays, and weekends)
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- 16 years or older
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher