$15/hr, plus $500 new hire bonus, see details below
- Performing visual inspection of cartons for printing, die-cutting and gluing defects while feeding and packing cartons.
- Along with Quality department, verifies case count.
- Participating in line clearance procedures after each item is completed.
- Working in other areas as needed, including QA sorting and Flat Packing.
- Maintaining cleanliness of work area.
Shift start: 6:00AM or 4:00PM
Shift length: 10 hours
Monday - Friday
Retention bonus! Receive $500 after six months of employment.About WestRock
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.