HEART OF HOUSE LINE COOK
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This job requires the Twin Peaks Heart of House Line Cook to prepare best in class food to every Twin Peaks guest. Each HOH team member is defined by extreme standards & discipline that produce 100% Food Quality, Sanitation & Safety.
- Clean TP black hat facing forward at all times. Brim never bent.
- Hair must be kept clean. All hair must be kept underneath the TP hat.
- Clean shaven. Beards & mustaches are allowed, but must be maintained.
- Fingernails must be kept trimmed.
- Jewelry is not allowed to be worn in ears, face, around the neck or wrists.
- Head phones or ear buds are not to be worn.
- Clean non-faded/wrinkled TP kitchen shirt tucked in.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The duties and responsibilities of a Twin Peaks Hear of House Line Cook include, but are not limited to:
- Adhering to uniform standards
- Adhering to prep and line build recipes
- Check quality of ingredients
- Maintain clean and organized stations and equipment
- Ensure HOH Standards, Safety and Sanitation requirements are followed at all times
- Ability to work as a team
- Train using tablets or computer
- Any other duty/responsibility that management may deem necessary.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Proven experience as a Line Cook.
Ability to communicate in English. Must be able understand the prep recipes and line build procedures.
Ability to apply common sense and understanding to carry out simple one or two-step instructions. Ability to deal with standardized situations with only occasional or no variables.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
Must attend orientation and agree to policies and procedures as outlined in the Twin Peaks HOH training. Must attend and successfully complete the HOH training program prior to working a shift without supervision. Must successfully attend and complete any and all other required training in compliance with local and state regulations, such as food and/or alcohol service certifications.
The physical demands described here are the representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the line cook is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands and fingers to handle, feel, or carry objects, product, or controls; and talk or hear. The line cook is required to reach with hands and arms. The line cook must occasionally lift and/or move up to 15 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this role include close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this role. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this role, the line cook is regularly exposed to fumes or airborne particles from the kitchen. Line cooks are also occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions when in the dish area or walk-in cooler. Additionally, line cooks may be exposed to toxic or caustic chemicals when cleaning. Some Twin Peaks have smoking sections for guests and therefore line cooks may be exposed to cigarette or cigar smoke.
Range $14 - $22 per hour based on previous work history and experience in a scratch kitchen.