4780 E 13th Street
Wichita, KS 67208
Job Summary: To serve each guest courteously, quickly and efficiently while adhering to the procedures in the Service Section of the Church’s Operating Standards Manual (the “OSM”). Accomplishes tasks in a timely and orderly manner.
- Greets all customers with a sincere smile, making them feel welcome through positive, pleasant, and enthusiastic attitude.
- Takes and fills the customer’s order within company mandated service time.
- Suggestive up sell of products as directed by management.
- Collects money and delivers order to customer.
- Immediately attends to any customer service problem or complaint. Notifies manager as needed.
- Verifies opening reading and bank. Is accountable and responsible for all cash issued and received at their register during their shift and all guest checks used. Counts down drawer at end of shift to ensure accuracy.
- Immediately notifies Manager in Charge of any deletions, over-rings or equipment problems.
- Ensures that all product holding times are strictly observed.
- Ensures products on the counter or in the display case are properly rotated and attractively displayed.
- Keeps display case interior and exterior clean at all times.
- Stocks the service area with a sufficient supply of napkins, cups, lids, etc. Maintains an adequate supply of iced tea.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
Position Requirements (Education, Qualifications, Experience):
- High school diploma or GED; at least 6 months of experience that is directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
Position Qualifications/Functional Skills:
- Knowledge of all restaurant policies, practices and operational and human resources procedures
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with individuals at all levels, both internally and externally.
- Must be able to succeed in a fast-paced work environment.
- Must be able to receive money and accurately count back change.
- Practices adequate security measures in cash handling, making frequent cash drops and maintaining a minimum amount of cash in the drawer.
- Basic computer skills.
- Report to work timely for each scheduled shift.
Full-time, Part-time WICHITA, KS 67206 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time WICHITA, KS 67206 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Wichita, KS 67201 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Wichita, KS 67206 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time WICHITA, KS 67206 Full-time, Part-time WICHITA, KS 67206 $10.00 - Hourly Full-time, Part-time, Teen Wichita, KS 67206 Full-time, Part-time WICHITA, KS 67206 Est. $7.84 - $9.92 Full-time, Part-time Wichita, KS 67206