As a key member of the North American Beverage Division Executive Team, the Director will serve as a Human Resources Business Partner for our 16 facilities and 2,500+ employees throughout North America. The Director will develop, implement, and manage strategic initiatives for the business in alignment with the vision and mission of the Division. The individual will advise the Beverage leadership team, focusing on decision support, workforce planning, leadership development and executive coaching. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Lead all Human Resources initiatives for our North American Beverage Division. The Division is part of the larger Crown Americas organization.
- Lead Crown's growth initiatives including organic and greenfield initiatives.
- Lead the Beverage Divisions Culture, Organization, People and HR Systems
- Serves as HR business partner generalist on a wide range of HR programs initiatives and strategies including, but not limited to HR Administration, compensation, employee benefits, organizational development & training, recruiting, employee relations, labor relations, diversity and talent management.
- Lead, mentor, develop and support a team of Plant HR professionals serving in a HRBP capacity. Emphasis on administrative excellence and strategic HR implementation.
- Create and execute upon Corporate and Divisional initiatives to attract and retain high caliber talent and position Crown as an Employer of Choice
- Lead Diversity and Inclusion initiatives for the Division.
- Implement and facilitate training for Divisional employees that directly support the realization of Divisional business goals, with a return on investment
- Acts as a liaison between Corporate HR and business, providing valuable input in the creation and implementation of HR policies and procedures throughout organization
- Manage performance management and employee development initiatives while driving a high-performance culture.
- Maintain and monitor key metrics for Division.
- Manage Divisional Succession Planning Initiatives and ensure all stakeholders are engaged.
- Conduct climate survey of the organization.
- Collaborate with other Corporate Staff on HR/Training issues of common interest
- Responsible for Divisional EEOC initiatives and AAP reporting
- Drive Safety First culture at Crown.
- Active participant in Crown's Human Resources Council.
In addition to the qualifications and experience listed above, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field. Master's Degree is a plus!
- 10+ years related experience in Human Resources leadership role including high volume manufacturing industry experience. This is a hands-on position so extensive experience at both the strategic and tactical level are required.
- SHRM SCP or CP certification preferred
- Ability to work independently, as a leader and as a team member to accomplish results. This is a very hands-on position.
- Demonstrated success in high volume talent acquisition at all levels (Campus through Senior Management)
- Exceptional employee relations and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with all levels in the organization
- Superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Demonstrated ability to identify, influence and collaborate with key stakeholders to achieve desired results
- Excellent analytical skills, critical decision making and change management
- Strong project management skills with the ability to multitask and bring projects to completion. Must deliver results.
- Experience developing and facilitating training
- Union environment and labor law knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
- Approximately 30-40% travel will be required for success in this position.
30 - 40%
Crown is an equal opportunity employer. Crown does not discriminate against any candidate or employee on the basis of race, national origin, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, veteran status, or any other status protected by law.