• Installing, starting up, and shutting down equipment in accordance with company safety procedures for machine activation and shutdown in line with OSHA requirements.
• Informing appropriate management and line mechanics of potential electrical/mechanical problems and inherent dangers involved.
• Maintaining company-required performance and maintenance records for identified equipment.
• Performing preventative maintenance functions as directed.
• Assisting maintenance personnel with technical troubleshooting.
You must also submit your application on our company website by clicking here:
Shift start: 2:00PM or 10:00PM
Shift length: 8 hours
Monday - Saturday
WestRock Company manufactures and sells paper and packaging solutions for the consumer and corrugated markets in North America, South America, Europe, Australia, and Asia. The company operates through three segments: Corrugated Packaging, Consumer Packaging, and Land and Development. The Corrugated Packaging segment produces containerboards, corrugated sheets, corrugated packaging, and preprinted linerboards for consumer and industrial products manufacturers, and corrugated box manufacturers.