Overview of Position:
The Delivery Driver is responsible for delivering product, loading and unloading orders, accept payments, track orders, interact with vendors and ensure customer satisfaction.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivers product orders.
- Loads truck by placing and securing items.
- Delivers items by identifying destinations; operating the truck; unloading items; and maintaining delivery schedule.
- Maintains truck operating efficiency by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Maintains safe operation and professional appearance by complying with operational policies, procedures and standards, as well as state and local driving rules and regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in training opportunities.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Ability to cross train in retail may be required
- Must be friendly, outgoing, and customer focused.
- Must have a valid Drivers License, proof of insurance, and a good driving record.
- Position requires a Motor Vehicle Record screening.
- Must have food handlers’ permit.
- Previous customer service experience is preferred.
Customer Focused, Dependable, Good Time Management, Lifting and Acute Vision.
Posting ID: 640716174Posted: 2021-07-09Job Title: Driver