Sanitation Worker/Garbage Collector
Our client has been a solid waste industry leader in the Wilmington area for over 20 years. we are currently searching for candidates to fill their open positions.
No experience necessary. All first shift positions.
- Collects and empties trash, waste, and recycling
- Pulling carts from curb, placing carts on tipper
- Removing carts from tipper, returning cart to curb.
- Picking up loose vegetation, and removing full plastic bags
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to think critically and make decisions.
- Must be able to work in all weather conditions
- Must have safety shoes
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
Contact our Wilmington office at 910-599-9228 for more information OR If interested please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org