Benefits: Dental Insurance, Health Insurance, Paid time off
Responsible for directing the daily operations of a single store. Operates in accordance with prescribed policies and practices.
Ensures compliance with standards for customer relations, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising.
May participate in image-building activities within local community. As highest management position within unit, is accountable for the unit and its operations at all times whether physically present or not.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Majority of duties performed, but not meant to be inclusive or to prevent other duties from being assigned.
· Responsible for professional growth & development of assistant managers, shift leaders, and crewmembers.
· Responsible for assessing all store employees performance; conducting performance reviews for all employees.
· Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service and morale of store employees
· Responsible for handling disciplinary action and terminations of store staff (when necessary)
· Responsible for interacting with guests, monitoring store performance based on guest feedback and following up on consumer care compliments and complaints.
· Responsible for coordinating a monthly meeting with the management team.
· Attending scheduled manager meetings.
· Provide ongoing training as needed regarding new products, promotions, policies etc.
· Compliance with all federal, state and local labor laws.
· Ensure store budget is met per district manager/franchisee
· Ensure proper execution of new product introductions and marketing programs within the store
· Complete weekly food and paper inventory
· Complete DCP and other vendor orders weekly or as needed
· Complete temperature & coffee calibration logs, and provide product order and throwaway sheets to central production facility daily. Also, complete the red book and bakery book.
· Complete daily cash management functions (cash reports, deposits etc. in its entirety)
· Complete weekly schedule for store personnel
· Compete weekly payroll processing
· Responsible for achieving satisfactory and passing scores on all Mystery Shop visits, store visits, ROR, Retail Food Safety & Sanitation Inspections follow up is required on all network and regulatory visits.
· Responsible for creating store action plans to drive store performance around areas of opportunity
· Responsible for the daily maintenance of all equipment, stock areas, sales areas, building, and grounds
· Conduct random morning, afternoon and evening store visits to ensure compliance with store policies and procedures.
· Ensuring proper staff levels at all times for optimum scheduled times.
· Conducting regular travel paths throughout your shift and taking action on their results
· Make sure that on every shift the pic in charge is running the operations by shift coaching
Qualifications and Skills
Job Specifications: Knowledge, skills, and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job.
· 2+ years in a food service/retail environment
· Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
· Judgment, tact, and diplomacy to effectively resolve conflicts
· Ability to use basic word processing and spreadsheet software for internal communications and data analysis.
We are a FUN, fast paced and family oriented company. If you think you have what it takes, please send a resume and short description of your experience.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin’ Donuts not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any application or information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.