OPEN INTERVIEWS**ON SPOT HIRING
Every Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 10am to 3pm
4135 W. Bell Drive Las Vegas, NV 89118
**Flexible scheduling with Part-time and Full-time hours**
**Shifts starting immediately, with shift incentives. **
With outstanding customer service and professional presentation, the Flagger is responsible for directing the flow of event traffic to authorized parking spots in a safe expeditious manner.
· Direct motorists to parking areas or parking spaces, using hand signals or flashlights.
· Keep the assigned area clean.
· Resolve customer requests, questions, and complaints.
· Patrol parking areas in order to prevent vehicle damage and vehicle or property thefts.
· Lift, carry, and/or remove barricades in order to open or close parking areas.
· Actively look for ways to assist parkers.
· Maintains control of issued equipment, e.g., stop sign paddles, light wands, radios, etc.
· Attend training classes as directed by supervisor.
· Any other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma, or the equivalent preferred.
· ATSSA Flagger Card: Nevada Flagger Card preferred.
· An ability to work flexible shifts/hours, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays, at varying locations.
· Must have reliable transportation and excellent attendance.
· 1 (one) year customer service experience preferred.
· Must present a professional, friendly image and appearance.
· Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information.
· Work cooperatively with others
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Able to read, write, and comprehend instructions and information in English.
· Ability to use personal computer and hand-held applications.
· Must be able to multitask in a fast pace and high-volume environment.
· Attention to detail.
· Finger and hand dexterity.
· Requires the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols.
· Noise levels are distracting or uncomfortable.
· Ability to stand for long periods of time.
· Ability to safely navigate in a fast paced environment while in the flow of traffic
· Ability to work outdoors in varying weather conditions including extremes of hot or cold in addition to wet environments.
· Job requires the following motions: climbing, stooping, bending, twisting, pushing, pulling, squatting, occasional lifting; up to 75 pounds, stretching, sitting, walking on uneven ground and stairs.
Parking and Transportation Group-Las Vegas (PATG-LV) provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.