This position provides transportation of raw materials and finished goods from the location of origin to the destination.
1. Responsible for the safe operation of commercial motor vehicle transportation of raw materials and finished goods from the location of origin to the final destination.
2. Responsible for knowledge and compliance with all Federal, State, and Local laws and motor carrier rules and regulations
3. Responsible for all loading, unloading, and securing of load for transportation.
4. Providing exceptional customer service standards for delivery service including demonstrating safe and proper equipment usage at customer point of delivery.
5. Performing daily inspections of equipment to ensure operational safety.
6. Completing and maintaining paperwork as required by the company and governmental agencies.
7. Completing E-Log records, meeting all D.O.T. and company record keeping requirements.
Shift start: Based on route
Shift length: Based on route
Intertape Polymer Group Inc. is a recognized leader in the development, manufacture and sale of a variety of paper and film based pressure-sensitive and water-activated tapes, polyethylene and specialized polyolefin films, protective packaging, engineered coated products and packaging machinery for industrial and retail use.