- Full-time, Part-time
- Charlotte, NC 28247
A solar electrician, as the job position clearly depicts, is an individual who is given the charge of handling electricity issues via solar means. That is, a solar electrician needs to operate the electric portions and manager-related aspects included in a solar project or present in any solar firm. Such an electrician may be employed at a particular company dealing with solar projects specifically or may be a part of a particular solar electricity assignment in some organization.
Irrespective of the area of job and the corresponding specifications, a solar electrician needs to be thorough with the concepts and related tasks in solar electricity jobs. It is important for the solar electrician to know and understand the system he would be working upon and also products of the organization he is associated with.
Solar Electrician Duties and Responsibilities
The specific duties and responsibilities required to be handled by a solar electrician include the following:
- The solar electrician may need to install whole new solar power stations and manage their electric counterparts, or may have to develop a particular system that makes use of solar electricity, or may have to work upon some already installed system or solar device.
- It is extremely necessary for the solar electrician to be very thorough with the basics and theories of solar electricity—generation, maintenance, and other related issues, so as to effectively apply them and/or select the right strategy whenever required.
- A solar electrician may often need to train fellow electricians (specialized in other sectors) or junior electricians with hands-on experience to handle certain tasks which require knowledge of solar electricity.
- Since solar energy is an important renewable energy source, it is our duty to use it in larger scale. Hence, the primary aim of the solar electrician must be to identify areas where his knowledge and expertise may be utilized, and apply them efficiently.
- Managing solar electricity and related project areas, ensuring proper execution as well as maintaining safety and security standards, make for a major part of the solar electrician’s duty and responsibility.
Solar Electrician Skills and Specifications
- Thorough knowledge and understanding of solar energy and electricity is an important prerequisite.
- Observatory skills are important.
- Aptitude for learning and practicing work in the desired manner is required.
- Physical strength and interpersonal skills are necessary.
Solar Electrician Education and Qualifications
- A basic education is required; the solar electrician must have a high school diploma, and a graduation in any field of interest will be an added advantage.
- Formal training courses for practical expertise are required to be undertaken and authentic certifications provided.
- Licensures are required to be produced by solar electricians for jobs in most organizations.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
- At least high school diploma or equivalent or higher
- Full-time, Part-time
- Pineville, NC 28134
Related to this job