We are currently seeking HVAC Technicians. The HVAC Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, service or repair of heating, ventilating, and air conditioning systems within residential, commerical and industrial environments.
- Installs, repairs, or services HVAC systems to improve efficiency, such as by changing filters, cleaning ducts, or refilling non-toxic refrigerants.
- Tests pipes, tubing joints, and connections for leaks using pressure gauge or other solution.
- Tests electrical circuits or components for continuity using electrical test equipment.
- Locate and mark position of pipe and/or duct connections and passage holes for same in walls and floors and then cut opening to accommodate installation.
- Lay out and connect electrical wiring between controls and equipment, according to wiring diagrams, using electrician's hand tools.
- Utilize plans or working drawings to determine work aids required and sequence of install.
- Promote, maintain and adhere to OSHA regulations.
- At least 2 year of related experience.
- Interpret blueprints, specifications, or diagrams to inform installation, development, or operation activities with little or no supervision.
- At least 2 years troubleshooting experience.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the worksite.
- Have tools of the trades.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Related to this job