Electricians & Helpers
We are currently seeking Electricians and Helpers. The Electrician will be responsible to install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures in residential, commercial or industrial environments in accordance with local and/or national codes.
- Install, maintain, and repair electrical systems to include switch gears, motor controls, electrical, lighting and power supplies.
- Inspect systems, equipment or components to identify hazards, defects, needs for repair and to ensure compliance with required codes.
- Diagnose system malfunctions utilizing blueprints or technical diagrams, test equipment and hand tools.
- Plan and perform layout and installation of electrical wiring, equipment, fixtures and ½” to 4” EMT/Rigid Conduit based on job specification and local needs.
- Complete terminations to circuit breakers, transformers or other components.
- Promote, maintain and adhere to OSHA regulations.
- At least 1 year of related residential, commercial or industrial experience.
- Understand blueprints or technical diagrams to determine location of circuits, outlets and other equipment.
- Proficient in layout and installation.
- Have reliable transportation to and from the worksite.
- Have tools of the trades.
- Current electrical license to meet governmental regulations.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States
Related to this job