Looking for meaningful work?
Join our production team in Round Rock, TX!
At Cargill, everything begins with our purpose to nourish the world in a safe, responsible and sustainable way. When you join our team, you’ll discover that our diverse businesses and products span a wide range of industries, geographies and disciplines. We do the right thing, put people first, and reach higher. No matter what you want to accomplish, at Cargill, you’re empowered to be your best.
Benefits & Compensation
- Starting Pay Rate: $14.50/hr (Paid Weekly)
- $2,000 Sign-On Bonus!
- Overtime Potential
- Vacation & Holiday Pay
- Health Insurance (Medical, Dental, & Vision)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Life Insurance and Short-Term Disability
- Career Development Opportunities
- Employee Discounts
A Typical Workday May Include:
- Unloads trucks, examines incoming product and noting any discrepancies
- Reviews bills of lading to determine what is to be shipped
- Requires ability to work independently
- May work overtime, evenings, or weekends in order to complete work
- Requires the ability to pay close attention to details, meet deadlines, and work with difficult individuals
- Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers
- Stages products and supplies before trucks arrive, including restacking damaged or partial pallets as needed
- Loads trucks with forklift and by hand if needed
- Cleans and organizes the warehouse in an efficient manner
- Communicates with shipping personnel, shift supervisors, regarding problems, product information, etc.
- Able to work in a fast paced environment in a safe manner
- Must be able to work in sub-zero conditions
What You Will Need:
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without visa sponsorship
- Must be 18 years or older
- Ability to perform multiple tasks
- Ability to understand and control weight of product
- Ability to perform basic addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division
- Basic Computer Skills
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.