WHAT YOU'LL DO
Wealth Management provides comprehensive wealth management to affluent and high-net-worth clients. It also provides world-class investment strategies, platforms, solutions and support for clients across all wealth management lines of business.
As an intern, your responsibilities will vary depending on your placement but may include:
- Supporting the Chief Investment Office, Investment Product & Platforms, Alternative Investments & Specialty Asset Management, Specialist Team & more
- Assisting financial advisors in relationship management, client follow - up, administration and business development
- Providing administrative coordination with trading, operations, trust/fiduciary and client service areas
- Assisting in the development of innovative solutions across all aspects of the Wealth Management Investment Process
- Handling client inquiries, coordinating with specialists and service centers to deliver an integrated service to the client