Full-time Berea, KY 40403
Global Corporate Strategy Summer Analyst Program
Berea, KY 40403
WHAT YOU'LL DO
As part of the Wealth Management Summer Analyst Program, interns will join the business for a period of 10 weeks in our Global Strategy organization. Summer analysts will be placed in one of four groups - (1) Global Corporate Strategy, (2) Global Principal Investments, (3) Wealth Management Strategy or (4) Wealth Management Data & Analytics
- GLOBAL CORPORATE STRATEGY: Global Corporate Strategy is responsible for guiding BAC's overall strategy by driving ongoing dialog with senior management, the board of directors, and the bank's eight lines of business to evaluate and execute strategic initiatives, equity investments, M&A and other strategic transactions. Global Corporate Strategy is composed of approximately 40 employees located primarily in New York and Charlotte, with teammates in London, Chicago, and San Francisco.
- GLOBAL PRINCIPAL INVESTMENTS: The Global Principal Investments team pursues highly selective equity investments that are aligned with the bank's strategic priorities. The team is responsible for originating, structuring, executing, and managing these direct equity investments. Its members work closely with Bank of America's eight lines of business to ensure strategic alignment and tangible benefits which can only be achieved through equity ownership. Global Principal Investments is composed of approximately 12 employees located primarily in New York and Charlotte, with teammates in London and San Francisco.
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT STRATEGY: The Wealth Management Strategy team provides objective, actionable, and trusted strategic recommendations to the Wealth Management leadership team. The team is responsible for the development of business strategies that drive responsible growth and deliver value for shareholders. Its members work directly with Wealth Management executives and business leaders, and often in collaboration with other lines of business, to ensure strategic integration across BAC. Wealth Management Strategy is composed of approximately 15 employees located in New York.
- WEALTH MANAGEMENT DATA & ANALYTICS: The Wealth Management Data & Analytics team partners with senior leaders across Wealth Management and the Wealth Management and Corporate Strategy teams to assist with thedevelopment of business strategies. The team does so by providing data, analysis and reporting solutions that help design and implement business strategies as well as monitor the progress of initiatives and other key performance metrics.
Wealth Management Data & Analytics is composed of approximately 20 employees located in New Jersey. All three groups will expose interns to senior leaders across BAC as part of developing and executing against the bank's strategic priorities. Interns will build expertise in financial analysis, develop acumen in Corporate or Wealth Management strategy, and closely monitor key industry trends to keep the team and management informed. Given the relatively small size of both groups, interns will have the opportunity to assume diverse responsibilities and work closely with senior members of their teams.
As part of the internship program, Summer Analysts will be responsible for:
- Assist with the strategic planning process
- Analyze, create and develop comprehensive company and industry insights
- Perform data analyses to drive insights and inform strategic recommendations
- Synthesize research/analyses, and develop concise and effective presentations
- Work with senior team members to develop and maintain detailed financial analysis
- Assist with deliverables for senior leaders across the organization
Full-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time, Part-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time, Part-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time Berea, KY 40403 Full-time, Part-time Berea, KY 40403