Proofit is searching for freelancers! We are looking for people who are passionate about writing, language, and improving communication. Our expert writing service comes to you from Grammarly, the company behind the AI-powered digital writing assistant. Grammarly is a fast-growing organization that every day helps more than 30 million people communicate clearly, effectively, and error-free when writing in English. Proofit uses teamwork and collaboration to correct and return error-free documents to our customers in an exceptionally timely manner.
**About us:** Our proprietary interface and workflow help us efficiently serve a diverse and growing number of native and non-native English speakers in real time. The Proofit team works in shifts to ensure our service is available 24/7.
**What does this opportunity mean for you?**
- GUARANTEED WORK — No waiting for projects! Our unique system and growing customer base mean we always have work for you.
- FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE — Find the times that are best suited to your lifestyle.
- COMPETITIVE COMPENSATION — Our pay scale ensures rates based on location, ability, and performance.
- TEAM ATMOSPHERE — Work directly with your colleagues to ensure consistent quality in an environment that is more social than standard freelancing.
- HELP PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD — Edit documents that come directly from our customers across the globe. They value what you do!
We look forward to hearing from you!
**About you:** You demonstrate full command and understanding of English grammar, punctuation, and mechanics. You are comfortable with performing editing beyond grammatical correctness (with the passage of time, there’s a high likelihood that you’ll contribute to projects beyond our main correctness services). You continuously learn and apply Proofit's guidelines and communicate with other team members to ensure high-quality editing. You are punctual, willing to work at defined times, and have a stable internet connection.
If you meet our initial criteria, you can expect to hear from us within a couple of business days, and we’ll follow up with some materials to help further assess your qualifications. If you have any questions or comments, please let us know when you apply.