Retail Sales Associate - Hiring Immediately
Grand Prairie, TX 75051
RETAIL SALES ASSOCIATE
ABOUT OUR STORES:
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets. As a PetSmart Sales Associate, you aren’t just selling products, you’re helping pet parents find the very best solutions for their pets. With your passion for pets and our education, you’ll become a trusted partner to the families at every stage of their pets’ lives. With so many opportunities under one roof, you'll be sure to find a career path that inspires you.
ABOUT OUR TEAMS:
In a store as big as ours, we need all hands (or paws, wings, fins, whatever you have!) on deck to ensure we are operating efficiently. Our stores offer multiple shifts throughout the early morning, day, and evening hours. So, as a PetSmart sales associate, you may be cross-trained in the following areas:
- Customer Service: You’ll be an essential part of creating sincere connections with pet parents. You’ll welcome them (and their pets!) to the store, facilitate an easy check out process as a cashier and ensure that they found everything they needed.
- Pet Care: You’ll ensure the safety of all living pets our stores—including fish, reptiles, birds, and small animals. You’ll be their family until they get a family of their own; you’ll help to keep them healthy, clean, and well fed! You’ll also engage with pet parents to provide them with the best solutions specifically for their pets.
- Merchandising & Inventory: You’ll play an integral role in helping our pet parents find exactly what they need, right when they need it. You’ll execute on merchandising, stocking, and pricing strategies.
ABOUT YOUR CAREER:
And while we’re there for pets at every stage of their lives, we’ll be with you at every stage of your career. With PetSmart, you will have opportunities to:
- Gain experience in a different business unit—from the store to the salon or the Pets Hotel
- Develop your leadership skills as a Department or Assistant Manager role
- Tackle the challenge of a new store opening
- Transfer to any one of our 1600 stores nationwide
THE WARM AND FUZZIES:
We’ve highlighted job responsibilities as best as we could above—but the best parts of working at PetSmart can’t be fully described in the job description.
- It’s the excitement you feel when you help a little one pick out his very first fish. And not just any goldfish, but that one, right there, no not that one, this one, yea!
- It’s the relief Rosie feels when you help her mom select the best food for her upset tummy and her delight when it turns out to be chicken flavored!!
- It’s the pride of the giving Mickey a makeover in our salons watching him strut his stuff on the way out. Paws off, ladies, he’s taken!
- It’s the joy of reuniting Frankie with her family after a fun stay in our Pets Hotel.
- It’s the celebration of Bella’s birthday, Gizmo’s graduation from puppy classes or Ace’s adoption.
- It’s the little things we do that add up to really big things that pets need.
Working at PetSmart is not a job, it’s a community of those who work together for the love of pets.
Apply now to experience a career that loves you back.
This job summary is intended to describe the general nature and level of work associates/leaders assigned to this job perform. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. You will be provided a copy of a job description for the actual position you are hired in to. PetSmart is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national or ethnic origin, disability, as well as any other characteristic protected by federal, provincial or local law.
Applicants must be over the age of 18 (except in Montana or where otherwise required by local or state law)
For applicants in our Waterloo, San Francisco, or Los Angeles locations: Pursuant to the Waterloo and San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, as well as the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records in a manner consistent with the law
Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Urgently Hiring Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Full-time, Part-time Grand Prairie, TX 75053 Urgently Hiring Est. $9.91 - $14.95 Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75054 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Full-time, Part-time Arlington, TX 76011 Urgently Hiring Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Full-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Urgently Hiring Est. $11.33 - $16.31 Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Est. $11.33 - $16.31 Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Est. $14.06 - $31.86 Full-time, Part-time Grand prairie, TX 75050 Urgently Hiring 13.00 Full-time Dallas, TX 75229 Urgently Hiring $15.00 to $15.00 hourly Part-time Southlake, TX 76092 Urgently Hiring Pay: $13.00 To $15.00 per hour / Plus monthly bonuses Part-time, Full-time Addison, TX 75001 Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Grand Prairie, TX 75052 Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75211 Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Dallas, TX 75211 Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Irving, TX 75062 Up to $0.00 hourly Full-time, Part-time Bedford, TX 76022 Starting at $20.00 hourly Full-time Dallas, TX 75261