$20.50/hr, plus $3000 new hire bonus, see details below
$43,640 to $47,800 annual pay
Home Time: Local deliveries and home every night!
Type of Freight: Flatbed, Tractor Trailer, Box Truck
Responsible for delivering countertop and flooring material
What We Offer:
• $3,000 Sign On Bonus
• $1,500 Referral Bonus
• Holiday Bonuses in December
• Safety and Performance Bonuses in March
• Time and a half Overtime Pay
• Annual pay increases
• Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
• Company-paid Life Insurance
• Paid Vacations
• 401K with employer matching contributions
• Modern, well maintained trucks
• Growing Company (established in 1975)
• Free, 1-on-1 tutoring for all children / dependents of hourly employees. All tutoring costs are covered by MSI for grades k-12, including SAT and ACT test prep tutoring.
• Must possess a Valid Class B CDL.
• 1 year of verifiable driving experience with heavy duty vehicles
• Must be safety minded in all aspects of this job.
• Must be comfortable with making local deliveries with multiple stops.
• Must know how to maintain a legal and accurate log book.
• Able to read Bill of Lading/Picking sheets.
• Able to assist in loading, unloading, and securing of cargo
o Generate 137lbs of vertical push/pull force
o Able to lift and transfer 65lbs
o Able to carry at least 30lbs the length of the truck bed
o Able to ascend and descend multiple-rung ladder
o Able to frequently bend, stoop, squat, kneel, and/or crouch
o Able to work at elevated height of 72” above the ground while assembling and disassembling strap, ties, ratchets, nuts, bolts, and other securing or fastening equipment
o Able to work at lowered height of 6” above the ground while assembling and disassembling strap, ties, ratchets, nuts, bolts, and other securing or fastening equipment
• Able to position blocks and ties, straps/chains and binders for cargo securement.
• Ability to operate in a constant state of alertness, and safe manner.
• Must be able to pass a skilled test (driving test) and all DOT pre-employment requirements
• Bilingual a plus, but not necessary
• Ability to work alone and concentrate
• Patience and a polite attitude towards other road users
• Good spoken and written communication skills
• Experience Comfort using iPads as an essential tool
• Adaptable and dependable, with a customer-centric mindset
• Focused on making dream surfaces attainable
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading supplier of flooring, countertop, wall tile, and hardscaping products in North America. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI also maintains over 30 state-of-the-art showroom and distribution centers across the U.S. and Canada. MSI's product line includes an extensive offering of quartz, porcelain, ceramic, LVT, natural stone and glass products imported from over 36 countries on six continents.
MSI is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates diversity and fosters inclusion and belonging for all employees. We provide a work environment that allows all employees to do their best work, free from all forms of discrimination. No employee or applicant will be discriminated against on the basis of race, ethnicity, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, citizenship status, military status, religion, disability status, or any other legally protected group. MSI provides reasonable accommodations for all employees and applicants. If you believe you require an accommodation, please speak with your recruiter or a member of our HR team.REM-02 WS-02
Shift start: 5:00AM
Shift length: 11 hours
5 Days a week
Founded in 1975, MSI is a leading nationwide distributor of flooring, countertop, wall tile and hardscaping products. Headquartered in Orange, California, MSI maintains more than 20 distribution centers across the United States and Canada.