United States of America - Pennsylvania, MonacaJob Summary
AECOM is the world's premier infrastructure consulting firm, partnering with clients to solve the world's most complex challenges and build legacies for generations to come.AECOM is currently looking for a Project Controls Lead for our Energy Operations and Maintenance division located in Monaca, PA with the Shell Project located in Beaver County, PA.
Reports to the Construction Manager or Site Manager on site, the Project Control Lead is responsible for providing daily direction, sound judgment, and experience for effective leadership of the project controls functions towards the accomplishment of project-defined goals and objectives. Lead in the development of all reports set forth in the client business requirements as well as indicated in the corporate reporting procedures. Interface and provide ongoing support to the Maintenance team and/or Clients.
- Supervise the Project Control team in an effort to maintain schedules, cost controls, forecasting and in all level reporting.
- Conduct annual Performance Management process for all project controls team members assigned to the project.
- Coach, monitor, assist and assign tasks to the project controls team as well as provide support to the project/operations team.
- Controls Lead throughout the division. Review outstanding tasks with team members and update priority list and/or projects and/or clients with any changes.
- Conduct review sessions on project status with project management and/or client and highlight adverse schedule and cost variances for corrective actions.
- Lead in the development of all reports set forth in the client business requirements as well as indicated in the corporate reporting procedures.
- Review, approve and submit Trend logs to the Client.
- Review detailed forecasting of all indirect and equipment costs.
- Review forecast hours at completion by discipline.
- Review weekly coordination of data (Cost/Schedule/Trends/Progress).
- Ensure that all Project Controls activities are in accordance with set Project Procedures and Job Instructions. Includes preparation of schedules, cost reports, cash flow, and variance analysis.
- Develop and maintain project controls plan and procedures outlining methodologies and responsibilities while ensuring alignment with Flint Infrastructure process and procedures.
- Review and provide feedback on miscellaneous project reports.
- Provide construction with forward-looking mitigation plans and data.
- Verify integrity of Earned Value Management System.
- Prepare and/or review contract change notices.
- Coordinate with and respond to queries from internal and external clients.
- Attend team meetings to provide assistance in resolving issues review progress reports and ensure assignment of new tasks.
- Analyze and provide input to technical and performance criteria on Project Controls systems to Business Information Systems.
- Provide recommendations and guidance to other Functional groups with regards to processes, monitoring, and system requirements.
- Provide input for business operations reports.
- Review and approve team members' timesheets and submit them to administration. Ensuring that the appropriate overtime approvals have been complete for upcoming overtime, these approvals are to be submitted with the corresponding timesheets.
- Complete and submit any monthly summaries to the appropriate departments. (e.g. P-card summaries, expense reports, etc)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, construction, business or related field, or demonstrated equivalent and related experience.
- Minimum 6 years of related experience with engineering, procurement and construction projects or operating industrial facilities.
- Experience in the oil and gas industry.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively lead a technical organization of planning/scheduling and/or cost analysis personnel to support company and project requirements.
- Understanding of contract terms, accounting principles, and billing procedures.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively, written and verbally.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Project).
- Must be willing to be onsite at Client location, when required.
- Due to the nature of the work, US Citizen and/or Permanent Resident is required.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Physically able, with or without an accommodation, to work in indoor and outdoor environments with uneven terrain. Variable environmental conditions include heat, dusts, noise, and chemicals.
- Position will include conducting field work and wearing associated personal protective equipment, including but not limited to gloves, safety glasses/goggles, safety shoes/boots, hard hat, and hearing protection.
- No Relocation assistance and/or Per Diem.
What We Offer
- Experienced with scheduling using MS project or Primavera P6 desirable.
- Experienced with Cost system (i.e. Prism) or Oracle / Costpoint.
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.Job Category
Program and Project ManagementBusiness Line
Management Services Group (MS)Country
United States of AmericaPosition Status
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.