Quick Serve Restaurant Associate (RIS)
Similar jobs pay
$12.75 - $15.18
162 Rockingham Rd, Londonderry, NH 03053
Updated 6 days ago
Responsible for providing our guests with the best buying experience possible. Greet each guest with a friendly smile and provide them with prompt courteous service and complete the guest transaction in a timely manner. Maintain a professional appearance and grooming standards. Demonstrate a complete understanding of menu items and can explain them to guests accurately.
- Prepare food neatly, according to formula/recipe, and in a timely manner.
- Use Point of Sale System/Cash Register to record the order and compute the amount of the bill. Collect payment from the guest and make change as needed.
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service.
- Aid in maintaining a clean, customer friendly environment.
- Understand and adhere to proper food handling, safety and sanitation standards during food preparations, service and clean up. Clean and maintain all areas to promote a clean image. Understand and adhere to all quality standards. Adhere to the 3-step method for cleaning.
- Associate may be asked to participate in any other related task or activity which management determines his/her skills would be useful or needed. This may include being cross trained for other store functions or tasks.
The Quick Serve Restaurant Associate position requires the following:
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to communicate clearly and effectively with customers and coworkers
- Desire to be part of a performance-driven team
The Quick Serve Restaurant Associate position requires constant standing and walking with occasional stooping, reaching, kneeling and crouching/ squatting. Frequent or occasional lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling of 20 – 50 pounds is required.
Related to this job
Posting ID: 642589299 Posted: 2021-10-14 Job Title: Quick Serve Restaurant Associate