During this unprecedented national emergency, 7-Eleven is committed to serving our customers and communities when they need us the most. Due to increased demand, many store locations are seeking additional workers. If interested, please apply to this posting and/or inquire with your local 7-Eleven store.
Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
What might you do?
- Provide prompt, efficient and courteous customer service
- Drive sales through effective communication with customers
- Maintain a clean, customer friendly environment in your franchisee’s store
- Ring sales and maintain cash control
- Perform all regular cleaning activities, and other tasks included in your job assignments
- Forecast, order and stock merchandise (with appropriate training)
- Check in merchandise deliveries from vendors
While physical requirements for store employees may change depending on your franchisee, the position typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.