High volume, fast-paced and fun! Join the Back of the House team!
*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 31st 2021*
Applicants for a Kitchen Staff job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
Kitchen Staff & Fast Food Crew
- You will perform a variety of tasks in and around the kitchen such as light food prep, serving food in a cafeteria, running pre-ordered food to tables, performing dishwasher duties, and running a cash register.
- As this is an entry-level position, no prior experience is needed.
- Wages starting at $12.25/Hr.
Employee Dining Room Staff
- Feeding our employees is top on our list. Be part of the crew that cooks and serves our employees. It's a great way to meet all the employees on location.
- Wages starting at $13.00/Hr.
- Able to operate at a high volume in a fast-paced environment
Position Type: Seasonal (Through October 2021)
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
There are many factors that affect what you earn and what you save. Many of the typical day-to-day costs you have back home may disappear. With careful planning, employees who have a savings goal in mind can save hundreds, if not thousands, in a single season!
- Wages start at $12.25/hour and go up from there depending on the position and your experience level
- FREE In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) and all utilities
- Time and a half paid after 40 hours!
- All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 plus tax per two-week pay period)
- Low-cost/discounted medical services at three urgent care clinics within the park
- Free laundry facilities available for your private use
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired and meets the guidelines required
- Up to 50% off lodging and camping for you plus your friends and family at all Xanterra Parks locations
- 15% off Verizon Phone Service/Products
- 20-30% off Food and Beverage products and 30-40% off Retail items at all Xanterra Parks locations
- Businesses in 5 different gateway communities offer employee discounts
- Discounted Horseback, Stagecoach, and Scenicruise Rides as well as Fishing Boat Rentals
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
Yellowstone National Park Lodges operates 30+ restaurants within the park that range from fast-casual to fine dining. We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.