Be part of a team caring for the comfort of our guests by joining the Housekeeping team in Yellowstone. The unforgettable experience starts with you!
*BONUS: Free employee housing through October 31st 2021*
Applicants for a Housekeeping job will be considered for the following positions, based on skill levels and business needs:
- Responsible for cleaning guest rooms and making them comfortable and inviting.
- Ability to develop and mentor a well-functioning team of Room Attendants from a largely inexperienced staff is a key part of this job.
- Responsible for completing the inspection process to ensure rooms are exceptionally clean and ready for guests’ arrivals.
- Requires knowledge of hotel/motel housekeeping procedures.
- Responsible for cleaning public spaces of our hotels/lodges and providing a welcoming environment to our guests.
- Ability to work on a small team or independently while staying motivated and on-task.
- Customer service experience is preferred as this position involves more guest interaction than the other housekeeping positions.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and walk, stand, bend, kneel and climb up and down stairs for up to 8 hours per shift.
- Ability to push or pull up to 200 pounds occasionally when moving linen bins.
- Working with chemicals
- Good communication and time management skills
As the primary concessionaire in Yellowstone, we operate 9 comfortable lodging facilities offering over 2,000 guest rooms spread out over 6 locations. Guest accommodations include both cabins and hotel-style rooms that range from rustic to modern. The Housekeeping department offers many opportunities for career growth. Learn more about the Housekeeping department.
Position Type: Seasonal (Through October 2021)
Start Date: Immediately
Schedule: Varies – ~40+ hours per week
Location: Throughout Yellowstone National Park
There are many factors that affect what you earn and what you save. Many of the typical day-to-day costs you have back home may disappear. With careful planning, employees who have a savings goal in mind can save hundreds, if not thousands, in a single season!
- Wages start at $12.25/hour and go up from there depending on the position and your experience level
- Time and a half paid above 40 hours
- FREE In-park housing provided including Wi-Fi (limited bandwidth) and all utilities
- All meals provided including breakfast, lunch, and dinner ($164.24 per two-week pay period)
- Low-cost/discounted medical services at three urgent care clinics within the park
- No Wyoming state taxes deducted from your paycheck
- Free laundry
- Free Employee Recreation Program (athletics, gear rentals, seminars, entertainment, games, and more).
- $350 Referral Bonus for EACH person you refer who gets hired
- Up to 50% off lodging and camping for you plus your friends and family at all Xanterra Parks locations
- 15% off Verizon Phone Service/Products
- 20-30% off Food and Beverage products and 30-40% off Retail items at all Xanterra Parks locations
- Businesses in 5 different gateway communities offer employee discounts
- Discounted Horseback, Stagecoach, and Scenicruise Rides as well as in-park Bus Tours and Fishing Boat Rentals
Why Yellowstone National Park Lodges
We are a welcoming community who work hard, share a real passion for the environment, and enjoy crafting memorable experiences for our guests. As part of the Xanterra Travel Collection, we the primary authorized concessioner in Yellowstone, and as such, we are proud stewards of the park.
PLEASE NOTE: As we closely monitor the COVID-19 pandemic, we continue to adopt appropriate sanitization measures and are carefully following Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state protocols for preventing the spread of COVID-19. We are dedicated to creating a safe and healthy environment for both employees and guests.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.