- $20 / hour training pay for 60 days + commission
This open position is located inside the Cabela’s at 12901 Cabelas Drive, Fort Worth, TX 76177
At Bluegreen Vacations, as a Sales Representative you will utilize your unique personality and passion to engage and meet face to face with potential customers to generate leads and sell our affordable, family friendly mini vacation getaways.
Job Responsibilities & Expectations
- Initiate conversation with customers
- Sell mini vacation getaways to destinations across the US
- Overcome objections
- Close the deal
- Sales Representatives working 35-hours a week earn on average $50k -75k annually (detailed compensation plan to be provided upon hire)
- Includes guaranteed hourly base ($20.00) + eligibility for commissions based on number of package sales per week
- Customizable full benefits package - Click here for a summary of Bluegreen company benefits.
- Paid training - You will earn as you learn to be a Bluegreen vacation specialist and brand ambassador.
- Career Growth - We believe in developing our current talent. We promote within.
- Medical/ Dental/ Vision / 401K are all part of our comprehensive benefit plan
- 35-hour per week work schedule
- Generous paid-time off
- We are a highly philanthropic and socially responsible organization!
- Amazing discounts- Hotels, retailers, car rentals, theme parks, and much more!
- High School Diploma or equivalent;
- At least 18 years old
- Previous sales, marketing or customer service experience is preferred.
- Must possess strong communication skills and be able to converse with customers comfortably.
- Must have basic computer knowledge.
- Must be able to work while standing on feet throughout shift.
Our goal is to improve the quality of work/life by providing equal employment opportunities for all candidates and team members. Bluegreen Vacations Corporation believes that diversity and inclusion is critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a broad candidate pool.