About the role
We're looking for a Product Leader in our Enablement community focused on Marketing Technologies (MarTech). The role will be part of a diverse and multi-disciplinary pool of engineering and technology talent in close partnership with marketers across North America.
As Lead Product Manager, you'll be responsible for guiding the path of creating and maintaining our MarTech stack that captures and surfaces user information, enabling our marketing and product partners to be more effective and self-sufficient in personalizing our users' end-to-end experience.
MarTech is a new team at(r) that focuses on covering the entire spectrum of technologies around CDPs, Consumer Engagement Platform, and more. As the first MarTech Product Manager, you will play a pivotal role in evolving this team's growth, influence, and impact.
What will keep you challenged?
- Create and socialize a compelling and inspiring vision for MarTech and outline how we'll achieve it together
- Implement key performance indicators (KPIs) that will help measure the MarTech impact and success
- Identify needs and wants across the organization and thoughtfully prioritize them against your KPIs
- Understand and help document today's architecture, and formulate your own opinion on what's great and what could be better
- Constantly research and identify new MarTech capabilities and potential external solutions
- Drive with your engineering partners and stakeholders "make or buy" decisions with the goal of creating an ecosystem that addresses business needs in the best way possible
- Coordinate product development efforts across multiple teams in multiple locations to ensure dependencies are dealt with inside as well as outside your portfolio
- Maintain existing solutions and establish service level agreements (SLAs) with engineering and stakeholders
- Work in a agile (scrum) development process with smart, curious, and empathetic people that will push and elevate you to be a better product leader and professional
What will help you succeed?
- Inherently motivated product person who is curious to learn, willing to challenge the status quo, and values outcome over output
- Bring 10+ years of relevant product management experience to the table, preferable with experience in leading MarTech efforts
- Solid background in marketing technology, CRM, system implementation and maintenance, technology integrations, and the use of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd party data in multichannel marketing
- Deep understanding of multi-product environments and associated platforms & technology
- Cultivated-over-time views about how great products are made, and how to do that well together with marketing, engineering, data science, and design
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, making hard decisions and trade-offs quickly while iterating on innovative solutions
- User-centred in style, background in both consumer-facing and B2B products
- Great soft skills - friendly, approachable, clear communicator, open to ideas, generous giver and receiver of feedback
- Supportive of a highly-inclusive culture where everyone can belong
At (r), we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We're a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we're there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we'd love to have you join our team to help.
We've got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we're hoping you'll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let's make a difference, together. For Real.