Arrow Manufacturing Services; Regional Business Development Manager
Are you passionate about driving purposeful technology innovation?
If so, Arrow Electronics has an exciting opportunity for a California based Business Development Manager for the West region. This position is a field sales role responsible for selling services that support the production needs of Arrow’s customers, such as PCB assembly, kitting for PCB assembly, and top-level product manufacturing. Fulfilling this responsibility will require a) Leveraging Arrow’s component sales customer relationships to identify qualified opportunities, b) Developing effective sales strategies that incorporate customer needs and objectives and c) Leading service sales activities and, most importantly, d) Closing opportunities to drive aggressive sales growth, e) Strong knowledge of contract manufacturing / electronic manufacturing services. Familiarity, with electronics manufacturing (quality systems, plastics, metals, cables, PCB, PCBA).
What You’ll Be Doing:
- Be Arrow’s field sales expert for full turnkey product assembly and kitting for PCBA.
- Position yourself with Arrow sales branches as the services expert. Train Arrow’s sales organization about how to identify opportunities for services sales, the solutions selling process, their role in it, and the resources available to deliver services to their customers.
- Qualify sales leads and understand customer processes, issues and costs to determine how Arrow’s services can deliver value to customers.
- Leverage Arrow resources to develop effective services solutions and compelling proposals. Successful solution architecture will require a detailed understanding of Arrow’s services and value proposition and the ability to creatively solve customer problems.
- Present proposals, provide needed clarification, overcome objections, sell the value of Arrow’s solutions and close deals.
- Establish and ensure that disciplined sales processes are followed. Contribute to process
What We Are Looking For:
- Successful contract manufacturing sales experience with a demonstrated passion to close opportunities.
- Strong consultative selling skills, including the ability to identify customer problems, needs and objectives; conceptualize and articulate workable solutions and build quantitative business cases.
- Exceptional consultative selling and presentation Strong understanding of supply chain management.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 6 years related experience or a combination of education and experience may substitute.
- Must exhibit an energetic, fast-paced working style while being well organized.
- Must be able to travel regionally approximately 40% to 50% of the time
What’s In It For You:
At Arrow, we are driving innovation and choice by offering employees a variety of benefits designed to keep you and your family physically and financially healthy.
Not only do we offer a competitive salary and work-life balance, we offer benefits to match your needs:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And More!
Arrow Electronics is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Disabled
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$135,002.70 - $165,003.30
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (Panorama Arrow Building)
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)