The Supplier Manager is positioned as the Single Point of Contact for specific interconnect supplier(s). The primary focus of our Supplier Managers is to drive positive results for Arrow and the supplier in three critical areas. These areas are: Profit Enhancement, Demand Creation and Influential Relationships
What you’ll be doing:
- Development and Execution of Strategy: Supplier Manager is responsible for developing a growth strategy for their assigned suppliers and working with the internal teams to execute on that strategy.
- Profit Enhancement: Supplier Managers are responsible to maximize the profit and sales opportunity of their assigned supplier at Arrow. They are positioned to generate programs, drive strategies and create solutions to drive differential profit results for Arrow. This is measured primarily by ROWC, Sales and Gross Profit.
- Demand Creation: Our Supplier Manager Team works closely with Engineering and Design Services to develop, manage and maintain our supplier Demand Creation efforts. The goal is to create a winning combination of products, support, and processes that drives maximum success with our Selling Groups for our key suppliers at Arrow. Success is measured by our design activity as well as other areas, such as differentiated margin, increased sales and customer growth as a result of our efforts.
- Supplier and Arrow Relationship: As stated, the Supplier Managers are the focal point for their assigned supplier(s) as they engage and do business with Arrow. As the single point of contact, the Supplier Managers work to ensure that the appropriate groups within Arrow are effectively engaged with our suppliers. They also are the voice of the supplier into Arrow and all our various operating, support and sales groups. Success is typically measured by our market share, sales and profit results.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelors Degree in a related field plus 12 years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Understanding of the Industry and Intelligent Systems Technology
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to develop influential relationships
- Strong Problem solving skills
- Demonstrated Negotiation Skills
- MS Office competency
- Expected Required Travel: 30 – 40% once travel restrictions are lifted
What’s In It For You
At Arrow, we recognize that financial rewards and great benefits are important aspects of an ideal job. That’s why we offer competitive financial compensation, including various compensation plans, and a solid benefits package.
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401k, With Matching Contributions
- Paid Time Off
- Health Savings Account (HSA)/Health Reimbursement Account (HRA) Options
- Growth Opportunities
- Short-Term/Long-Term Disability Insurance
- And more!
Annual Hiring Range/Hourly Rate:
$135,000.00 - $165,000.00
Actual compensation offer to candidate may vary from posted hiring range based upon geographic location, work experience, education, and/or skill level. The pay ratio between base pay and target incentive (if applicable) will be finalized at offer.
US-CO-Denver, Colorado (E Dry Creek Rd)
Product Management & Supplier Marketing
Arrow is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. (Arrow EEO/AAP policy)