We are looking for a Critical Care Manager for a full time, permanent position in Abilene, Texas with competitive pay & excellent benefits!
Abilene is known for a vibrant downtown featuring small businesses, the Abilene Civic Center, The Grace Museum, Center for Contemporary Arts, National Center for Children’s Illustrated Literature, the beautifully restored Paramount Theatre and their newest designation as The Storybook Capital of Texas- featuring classic storybook character sculptures around almost every corner.
POSITION TYPE: Nurse Manager (RN)
LOCATION: Abilene, TX
SPECIALTY: Critical Care
POSITION TYPE: Full-Time Permanent
- Minimum of five years acute care CCU/ICU experience required
- Two (2) years of management or supervisory experience
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Ability to perform basic nursing skills on groups of patients and ability to assume charge responsibility.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize quickly.
- Ability to administer medication utilizing the five rights.
- Ability to communicate verbally and in written form.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Current State Registered Nursing license
- Current BLS (Basic Life Support) through American Heart Association required
- Current ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) through American Heart Association
- Master's Degree in Nursing required
To speak NOW with one of our experienced Recruiters about this job or any of our current open jobs, call 954-200-8888