**Now hiring Event Specialists and Product Demonstrators!!**
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING PART-TIME OPPORTUNITY? We offer a flexible schedule and competitive weekly pay!
This role acts as the brand representative for suppliers within retail locations. Retail Event Specialists are responsible for introducing retail location customers to new and exciting products and brands within the retail location through product tasting events. Retail Event Specialists are responsible for all aspects of the events including preparing, setting-up, cooking, cutting food items while maintaining a clean environment This position engages with customers to communicate key points about the products being demonstrated.
· Preparing, setting-up, cooking, cutting food items while maintaining a clean environment
· Engaging with customers to communicate key points about products being demonstrated.
· Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements.
· Working with the team to achieve sales goals of the products you are demonstrating.
Competitive Pay Rates
Part Time Benefits
Career Growth Opportunities
· Must be at least 18 years of age
· Must have availability on Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and major holidays (other weekday shifts may be available from time-to-time)
· Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked and comfortable using it to report work completion in software that is only accessible through a mobile app
· The ability to lift and carry up to 25+ pounds with occasional lifting and carrying of up to 50lbs
· The ability to push or pull a wheeled demonstration cart weighing up to 300lbs
· The ability to use small appliances like a microwave, toaster oven, or hot plate
· Able to communicate and interact with customers on a regular basis and in a professional manner
· The ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of the event.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties of this position.
This job description does not imply that the above functions are the only tasks that may be performed. Associates will be expected, if possible, to follow any other job-related instructions and perform any other job-related tasks as directed by management.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential duties.
Education/Experience: Previous experience in Product Marketing, Product Demonstrations or in the food, beverage or restaurant industry preferred.
Skills and Abilities: Ability to safely and effectively prepare juice or other specialty products for purchase. Ability to conduct demonstration and sampling events of other products as needed.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: Applicable state and local food safety certification or license.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this position, the team member is regularly required to be able to:
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Work environment: Retail store environment with regular interaction with co-workers, management team members and customers. Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail warehouse environment. Exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
Language Skills: English is the primary language skill; however, bilingual skills may be required based on business necessity.