International Car Wash Group (CWG) is the world's largest local car wash conglomerate – with over 150 sites in the US, operating under Car Wash USA Express, Goo-Goo 3 Minute Express Wash, Mister B's Express Wash, The Wash Factory and Supersonic.
The ICWG Family is hiring customer service fanatics!
People person? Outgoing and positive attitude? Our employees are successful with all backgrounds and experience levels. ICWG offers every customer a combination of wash quality, speed and value for the money. The job is similar to restaurants or retail environments.
The Site Manager directs the overall activity of a car wash location through leading, motivating and developing a site team that delivers a quality customer experience, while being accountable for achieving financial site-specific goals and objectives.
- 1-3 years of supervisory experience in a retail or service capacity.
- Degree or certification preferred.
- Mechanical and chemical knowledge preferred
- Customer service or retail management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Products
*Must be 18 years or older to apply
- Drives quality and excellent customer service through the daily management of employees and site programs. Effectively answers all customer questions and handles complaints.
- Manages sales and volume at the site level by directing on-site sales & promotional efforts. Prepares daily deposits, safe reconciliation, and other reports, as required.
- Leads recruiting, hiring and retention efforts for site team. Responsible for ensuring proper staffing and scheduling for assigned location. Ensures all training and development of site staff to company standards. Appropriately addresses employee performance issues and recognizes good performance.
- Monitors and manages site through cleanliness, value, equipment operation and service. Ensures daily openings and closings are on schedule and standards and procedures are maintained.
- Creates and promotes a safe and positive work environment while effectively executing the company safety program.