Neovia is Growing, Come Join our Team and Build a Career!Check out our wages, incentives, and growth opportunities.
EQUIPMENT OPERATORS are essential to Neovia warehouse operations and can operate various equipment such as forklifts (stand up or sit down), clamps, cherry pickers, dollies, hand trucks, etc.
Neovia is a global leader in third-party logistics, operating more than 100 facilities in 20 plus countries across six continents. For over 30 years, Neovia has combined an OEM mindset with real-world innovation to partner with, and solve complex logistics challenges for, leading companies in the automotive, industrial, aerospace and technology sectors.
Neovia Logistics Services is working to find the best candidates for Warehouse Equipment Operators responsible for the safe operation of equipment and the safe movement of goods to or from various locations. Responsible for a sound knowledge of logistics and supply chain, material management, and distribution/transportation processes and policies to meet the business requirements.
- Handle and process material for shipping and receiving
- Use source documents to verify quantities, parts, destinations, and timing
- Use equipment for weighing, banding, wrapping, and packaging
- Safely operate motorized and/or electrical equipment
- Occasionally assist with clerical and documentation duties
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of relevant experience
- Basic mathematical skills
- Ability to read/write and interpret documents
- Wareknowledhouse experience preferred
- Sit down forklift experience preferred
BENEFITS (U.S. Only)
- Paid time off
- Holiday pay
- Medical insurance
- Wellness programs
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance, disability and EAP
By applying, you agree to be contacted by Neovia and receive updates via text, email and phone about your application. The above information is a general statement about the position, work and equipment to be utilized and not intended to be a comprehensive list of duties and responsibilities and also not a complete list of knowledge, skills and abilities that may be needed or required.
- Requires frequent walking, carrying, reaching, standing, and stooping.
- Requires lifting/lowering, pushing, or pulling of various items of varying weight.
- Requires work from heights of up to 20 feet from floor.
- Requires work in an environment with frequently changing temperatures.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, other business areas.
- Working knowledge of computerized applications (word processing, spreadsheet, database, presentation software, email).