Warehouse / Inventory / Material Handling
Warehouse Order Selector and Material Handler
As Warehouse Order Selector and Material Handler, you will:
- Receive packing lists
- Pull orders for shipment
- Pack and prepare orders for shipment
- Label and stage outgoing shipments
- Uphold established inventory control procedures
- Use an RF Scanner to log inventory items
- Learn to operate warehouse equipment
- Operate a Palletizer, Pallet Wrapper, Forklift and Electrical Pallet Jack
- Conduct material transfers within the warehouse
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
- Perform other duties as assigned
Up to $17.00 per hour – Immediate Start
An ideal candidate profile will include:
- At least 6 Months of Warehouse, Distribution Center, Shipping and Receiving, Production Floor or similar/related experience
- The ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- The ability to follow written and verbal instruction
- Computer proficiency
- A commitment to safety
- +++ Forklift Operation experience and/or certification[s]
- +++ Hazardous Shipping experience/certification[s]
Far Northwest Suburbs of Chicago - Spring Grove, IL Area
JobGiraffe's client is a global manufacturer and distributor of high-tech equipment.
Enhanced health safety measures are in place at the warehouse.
All resumes submitted will be reviewed based on the candidate profile listed above.
Initial screenings can be done by phone, FaceTime or Skype from 7AM to 7PM Mondays through Saturdays.
JG ID #21-1689 - Spring Grove, IL 60081 – Sharon Murphy, Lead Recruiter