Auto req ID:
242037BRJob DescriptionAssociate Brand Designer Who We Are…
We are a creatively driven team that leverages the power of Design Thinking to solve brand and business problems that drive meaningful value and growth. Our team's mission is to lead the innovation agendas in order to accelerate PepsiCo's Global brands and businesses and transform beyond its core.
We innovate with intent; to solve real problems, for real people, in the real world. We innovate to incite positive change – for people, brands, business and the world around us.
The Breakthrough Innovation team is a relatively new endeavor for PepsiCo as we prioritize acceleration of Growth in white spaces PepsiCo does not play in today. The new structure utilizes a series of HUBs that sit in the create market (US in this case) to enable speed and tight BU alignment. What You'll Do…
The Associate Brand Design Manager is responsible for execution of comprehensive brand design and graphic design projects for innovation that extend from our Global portfolio into key regional market and business units.
You will leverage the power of Design Thinking and branding methodologies and demonstrate superior ability to inspire and engage cross-functional teams to drive projects from ideation to execution with quality brand design solutions from test to launch, directing a team to execution or in collaboration with external partners.
The main objective of this role is to execute major brand design projects, strategies, and innovations in addition to guiding a team towards those objectives as well as overall stakeholder management to ensure coordinated success.
This means planning, organizing, and implementing consistent design principles and processes to ensure that the design, strategy and production guardrails are met and aligned across design and business partners.Accountabilities:
- Great sketching skills and idea development techniques to create and communicate concepts
- Participate in design research and synthesis leading to development of total brand identities - from packaging, visual identify to total brand experience.
- This role partners closely with cross-functional teams and external partners to deliver quality brand design solutions with a mind for innovation, and awareness for experiential and industrial design
- Collaborative, able to ideate and construct ideas within a team-based design environment
- Technically solid, able to illuminate ideas and visualize design stories across a variety of media
- Synthesize design thinking and build design comprehensive storytelling to convince internal stakeholders as much as end consumers
- Continue developing your Design Thinking capabilities and toolbox, to apply these methodologies in driving design projects from ideation to execution.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communication Design, Experience Design, Brand Design, or Graphic Design required.
- Minimum 6+ years of hands-on creative brand design experience (e.g. developing strategic brands, brand packaging, brand experiences)
- Extraordinary design taste
- Advanced in using the Adobe Creative Suite software, including production/packaging assets, digital assets for social media platforms
- Experience participating in human-centered research
- Entrepreneurial mindset and ability to work in an ambiguous and dynamic work environment; is comfortable with risk and uncertainty
- Effectively collaborate across functions in order to deliver on project plans
- Drive for results, able to influence and accomplish tasks through formal and informal channels
- Effectively communicates (verbally and written) with internal and external stakeholders across all levels.
Eligible for Standard RelocationJob Type:
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy
Please view our Pay Transparency Statement