In this role, the Dishwasher will:
- Deliver clean water pitchers to nursing stations.
- Maintain stock areas in a neat and orderly fashion on a daily basis.
- Transport carts to and from the appropriate dining areas.
- Operate the dishwashing machine.
- Monitor and record the water temperatures and cleaning compound usage.
- Perform cleaning assignments as directed.
- Clean and washed food-service carts, dishes, utensils, trays, pots, pans, etc., and stores same.
- Uses proper sanitation in all food and service areas.
- Maintain cleanliness in all work areas, equipment, and appliances.
- Deliver food requests to stations as needed.
- Keep all kitchen work areas and dining rooms clear of dirty dishes.
- Performs other cleaning assignments as directed.
- Sweep and mop floors and work areas.
- Assist in the transportation of residents in case of fire, disaster, or emergency evacuation according to procedure.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous relevant experience, required.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English, oral and written, with residents, family members, and staff, required.
For full time employees, we offer a generous benefits package that includes:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Employer paid group term life and disability
- Paid Time Off (PTO) & six paid holidays
- 403(b) with a 3% employer match
- Fitness center use at most facilities.
- Various voluntary benefits:
- Life, AD&D
- Tuition assistance and scholarships
- Employee assistance program
- Legal services, home/auto insurance, discount purchasing program
- Pet Insurance
Covenant Living and CovenantCare at Home are equal opportunity employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin or ancestry, age, disability, marital status, pregnancy, protected veteran status, protected genetic information, or any other characteristics protected by local laws, regulations, or ordinances.
- 18 years or older
- Legally authorized to work in the United States