Panduit is always looking for talented, motivated people who have the skills needed to provide solutions to our customers. We value team players who in their jobs can help us build a better Panduit and continually deliver value to our global customers.
Become part of Panduit's "Best in the Biz"
Team! We have a safety-first culture
and we offer competitive benefits
- $1250 sign-on bonus
- Multiple healthcare options through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- 401K company match
- 3 weeks vacation (plus, 5 sick days and a volunteer day)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Growth and development opportunities for promotion as soon as 9 months
Perform all Senior Production Operator and below job responsibilities, where applicable. Position requires high level of technical skill sets and ability to perform set up, start up, troubleshooting and operation of basic and intermediate manufacturing processes and equipment, including knowledge of job practices, TWI procedures, concepts, or principles. Consistently practices safety in the work place, applies lean tools and techniques to identify and solve operational problems and measurable improve processes. Has the knowledge and skill sets to execute across multiply intermediate and some advanced technologies within the department. Can provide training for all basic and intermediate levels of technology processes. May operate approximately 25% of the next level equipment or processes in continued development towards the next level. What You Will Do
What You Will Bring
- Set up & troubleshoot area machines and related production equipment and processes of intermediate technologies. (30%)
- Start-up, operation and shutdown of area machines and related production equipment of intermediate technology equipment and processes, to produce finished product. (25%)
- Complete packaging, labeling, and carton of products to include label accuracy, package seal integrity, and counts per package and carton (occasional manual packaging and re-packaging of products). (20%)
- Perform quality inspections in accordance with Panduit's quality systems procedures and complete all data entry functions. Resolve quality issues that occur in production and communicate unresolved and/or questionable product quality to appropriate supervision and/or quality personnel. (10%)
- Assist in training and development of less experienced employees. Actively involved in area continuous education and training requirements (5%)
- Actively involved in the identification and elimination of waste. Take part in advancing 5S levels. (5%)
- Proficient in use of Panduit Oracle operating system to enter, monitor and track manufacturing information, process raw materials and establish maintenance work orders. (5%)
What We Value
- Required Degree: High school education or GED equivalent (US) or country equivalent.
- Certificate(s): Production Technician training curriculum
- Experience: 3 to 5 years of related manufacturing experience
Our Core Values are timeless. They define who we are and what is most important to us. They shape our culture and define the character of our company. We believe when we act in ways that are consistent with these values, we can solve any challenge that lies ahead of us.
We thank all those interested in joining the Panduit team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.Panduit is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Work Shift
- Quality in all we do
- Customers get our best
- Innovation everywhere, everyday
- Our people make the difference
- Integrity always
Night (United States of America)