CAREGivers in CLEVELAND and CHATTANOOGA areas
** Sign On BONUS of $1,000 for qualifying applicants**
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion. We provide ongoing training in areas as needed in order for our CAREgivers to feel confident and be successful with each client. We are looking for driven individuals who are looking to succeed in multiple areas of the business who love working in rapidly changing environments on various skills:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Dementia Care
- Personal Care
- Safety in the Home
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay.
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping, tasks, and meal preparation
- Personal Care
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
- Full and Part Time Hours
- Day, Overnight, and Weekend shifts ( Shift Time's very depending on clients need)
- Weekday $11.00/Hr
- Weekends $12.00/Hr
- Yearly Bonus for qualifying employees
Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com/128
Thank you for your interest in becoming one of our 80,000 caregivers worldwide!
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions regarding this position.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.