DO YOU HAVE CAREGIVER EXPERIENCE? CAN YOU OFFER COMPANIONSHIP ? CAN YOU PROVIDE 100% DETAILED ATTENTION TO YOUR CLIENT? IF THAT IS YOU , WE WANT TO MEET YOU!
Home Instead is looking for Non- Medical , Caring, Compassionate, and Experienced Caregivers
to become part of an awesome team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults that are in our local Hospitals. Submit your application and call us today at 901-682-8600 and speak to a recruiter right away.
ALL SHIFTS NEEDED
****NOTE**** If you have had a Covid-19 test within the last 90 days, please provide your negative test result. (not mandatory)
ALL POSITIONS REQUIRE YOU WORK 2 WEEKENDS A MONTH MINIMUM
ALL SHIFTS NEEDED
HOSPITAL SITTER POSITION REQUIREMENTS
2 TB SKIN TEST OR ANNUAL CHEST RAY, OR BLOOD DRAWN TB TITER TEST IS REQUIRED, WITH A NEGATIVE RESULT, IN ORDER TO OBTAIN EMPLOYMENT.
2 MMR VACCINATIONS
2 CHICKEN POX VACCINATIONS (VARICELLA)
Flu Shot (During flu season OCT THRU MAR )
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
Requirements to be a caregiver
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, DMV check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.