FULL TIME POSITION LOCATED IN ARNOLD MD near Annapolis
Home Instead, a leading provider of non-medical in-home care located in Arnold MD. This is a fast paced rewarding position that requires the ability to be flexible, multi-task and be a team player. This is not a remote or work from home position.
The scheduling coordinators interact with our professional CAREGivers, clients, client family members and/or responsible parties. The primary responsibility is to efficiently coordinate Client schedules with Caregiver's skill set and availability.
Candidate must enjoy working in a fast paced, team oriented environment. This position requires the candidate to possess exceptional communication, computer and organization skills. In addition, must have professional telephone and email etiquette, to be tech savvy, the ability to be a problem solver and to adapt to changing situations with a positive and patient attitude.
This is an entry level position.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Answer each incoming call in a friendly, professional and knowledgeable manner
- Create and maintain client and CAREGiver schedules with an emphasis on creating high quality matches and the development of extraordinary relationships
- Communicate professionally with Client/Family and CAREGivers
- Schedule and enter accurate client and CAREGiver notes/records in the home care software system.
- Schedule and follow up with all employee and client issues to ensure problems are resolved and communicated
- Schedule and capture opportunities to enhance or increase the quality of home care
- Ability to be cross trained
Qualified candidates will possess:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- One (1) or more years of experience in an office environment required with a focus on customer service.
Work Related Experience:
- Ability to use confidentiality and discretion with confidential materials
- Approachable and confident to interact with employees at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, manage projects, and be detail oriented
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite &ndash Excel, Word, Outlook, TEAMS, preferred
- Full Time, Monday - Friday 8am-5pm
- Competitive Pay
- Virtual Me/Teledoc (Virtual healthcare visits)
- Medical, dental and vision offered
- Direct Deposit
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Training
- Ongoing Professional Development
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.