CNAs: LOOKING FOR AN ELEVATED, MORE MEANINGFUL HEALTHCARE EXPERIENCE? JOIN HOME INSTEAD!
- Build your own hours
- Free continuing education credits to elevate your professional skill set
- Provide in-home, personalized, one-on-one care that meets the requirements
- Earn starting wages of at least $18
- Experience a culture where you are acknowledged for your skill set and professional knowledge
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We are currently offering part-time and full-time positions with flexible hours, training, and a variety of of shifts/days immediately available.
YOU MUST PROVIDE VERIFICATION OF AT LEAST THE FIRST DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE (OR HAVE A MEDICAL EXEMPTION FROM A COLORADO-LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE AND LOCAL MANDATE)).
We currently offer our team:
- Health benefits and 401(k) for eligible candidates
- CNA tuition reimbursement program and free continuing education program available
- All PPE to ensure your safety on the job
- Telemedicine benefit with no co-pays and prescription discounts
- Paid sick time, holiday and OT pay
- Raises and bonuses
- Best-in-class, RN directed initial paid training as well as ongoing training opportunities to increase and enhance your professional skills
- Professional growth opportunities and career advancement
- Commute within the north Denver metro area
- 24/7 support staff including experienced CNAs and an RN who are available to assist and advise
- Mileage reimbursement
- Opportunity to build relationships with a routine set of clients
- Flexible schedules offering full and part time hours during weekdays, overnights, and on weekends
- A culture where employees are celebrated, rewarded, and acknowledged in a number of meaningful ways
- $200 bonus per referral
- A passion for helping others
- Experience with light housekeeping and meal prep preferred
- Patient and compassionate personality
- Verbal and written communication proficiency
- Valid driver's license and insured vehicle
- Ability to pass thorough background and drug screening
Duties our caregiving team performs include but are not limited to the following:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Home Keeping and Laundry Assistance
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Transportation to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming, Personal Care and Mobility Assistance
- Dementia and Memory Care
Apply now, we can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.