Caregiver / Companion for Seniors
Home Instead is currently seeking folks in the Fayette, Madison, Clark, and Jessamine counties KY who are compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a &ldquopeople person&rdquo who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
- Starting pay of $11.75-$12.25 hourly
- Vaccinated CAREGivers receive starting pay of $12.00 to $12.50 per hour
- $275 sign on bonus
- $50 Visa card for presenting proof of vaccination
- Instant pay/daily pay available
- Paid on the job training
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance available
- 401K plan
- Flexible hours
- Many other perks available
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Bathing, dressing, grooming
- Toileting & incontinence assistance
- Alzheimer's Care*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
Job Requirements Include:
- Compassionate and reliable
- At least 19 years of age
- Valid driver's license & auto insurance
- Clean background record
- Pass a drug & alcohol screening
- Working cell phone with voicemail set up, able to receive text messages, and access to the internet
- Reliable transportation
- No experience necessary, just a teachable heart
The first step is to complete an application form. You may stop by our office at 2432 Regency Road, Suite 150, Lexington, KY to fill out a paper application or click on this link to fill out our online application.
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we've been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.