Home Health Aide
Home Instead has immediate openings for Caregivers, CNAs, and Home Health Aides. Come see why we are the most professional choice in home care careers.
- STARTING WAGE RANGE OF $17-$20 PER HOUR
- $500 BONUS
- PART-TIME/ FULL-TIME, FLEXIBLE SCHEDULES, PPE PROVIDED, PAID TRAINING.
Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their homes and meet the challenges of aging with dignity and compassion. We are currently offering part-time and full-time positions with flexible hours, paid training and a variety of shift days/times immediately available.
YOU MUST PROVIDE VERIFICATION OF AT LEAST THE FIRST DOSE OF COVID-19 VACCINE (OR HAVE A MEDICAL EXEMPTION FROM A COLORADO-LICENSED MEDICAL PROFESSIONAL (IN ACCORDANCE WITH STATE AND LOCAL MANDATE)).
- Health benefits and 401(k) for eligible candidates
- All PPE provided
- Telemedicine benefit with no co-pays and prescription discounts
- Paid sick time, holiday and OT pay
- Raises and bonuses
- Best-in-class, RN directed initial paid training as well as ongoing training opportunities to increase and enhance your professional skills
- Professional growth opportunities
- Commute within the north Denver metro area
- 24/7 support staff including experienced CNAs and an RN who are available to assist and advise
- Mileage reimbursement during shifts
- Opportunity to build relationships with a consistent set of clients
- Flexible schedules offering full and part time hours during weekdays, overnights, and on weekends
- A culture where employees are celebrated, rewarded, and acknowledged in a number of meaningful ways
- $200 bonus per referral
- A passion for helping others, especially aging adults
- Light housekeeping and meal prep skills preferred
- Patient and compassionate personality
- Verbal and written communication proficiency
- Valid driver's license and insured vehicle
- Ability to pass drug screening and thorough background
Duties of a Caregiver:
- Companionship and Conversation
- Home Keeping Assistance and Laundry
- Grocery Shopping and Meal Preparation
- Transportation to Appointments and Errands
- Grooming, Personal Care, and Mobility Assistance
- Dementia and Memory Care
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.