Do you have a passion in caring for others? Home Instead is seeking caring and compassionate Home Health Aides (Care Professionals/CAREGivers) for immediate hire! No experience necessary.
What else is in it for you?
- $200 sign on bonus (must complete 200 caregiving hours)
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance plans
- 401K for all full-time employees (after one year employment)
- Referral bonuses
- Flexible schedule (part-time and full-time hours)
- Paid mileage when transporting your client
- Competitive pay ($13-$16 an hour depending on level of care per client)
- Award-winning Alzheimer's paid training
A few extra things&hellip
- 24/7 Support line
- &ldquoOpen Door&rdquo policy&mdashOffice staff available daily to answer any questions or concerns
- &ldquoCAREGiver Café&rdquo&mdashAccess to your own &ldquocafé&rdquo located inside the office. Stocked with snacks, drinks, and fresh coffee daily, the café is open and available for you to come unwind
What would you be providing to our seniors?
Companionship and Home Helper services including:
- Accompanying clients to appointments/running errands
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders/assistance
- Homemaking&mdashlight housekeeping (i.e. laundry, dishes, dusting, vacuuming, changing bed linens, wiping down kitchen counters, etc.)
- Companionship&mdashconversing, playing board games, listening to music, etc.
Personal Care services including:
- Assisting with bathing and grooming
- Assisting with toileting and incontinence issues
- Ambulation and transferring
- Assisting with feeding
Specialized services including:
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care
- Hospice Care
Requirements to be a Home Health Aide:
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients and family members in a friendly and congenial manner
- Must be 21 years of age, possess a valid driver's license, car insurance, and your own reliable vehicle
- Must pass a level 2 criminal background check, motor vehicle check, and drug screen
We provide up to 24-hour care and have a variety of shifts available. If you have the passion and the heart, we will provide you with skills. Apply now to help a senior in need.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.