Are you looking for an opportunity with purpose? Do you find fulfillment in helping others and making a difference in your community? Or, perhaps you are seeking to support a vulnerable, isolated population? If you answered yes to any of these questions, then Home Instead has an opportunity for you!
Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate CAREGivers to join our family. We serve aging adults throughout Cumberland County, Maine to help seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and empathy.
Benefits at Home Instead
- CAREGiver centered culture with 24/7 office support
- Prioritization of health and safety
- Ongoing professional development & advancement opportunities
- Flexible scheduling
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Incidental transportation
- Assistance with personal care services
- Alzheimer's and dementia care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, BMV check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance
- Have access to safe, reliable transportation
- No previous experience necessary, ongoing training provided by Home Instead.
Apply now! We can't wait to meet you!
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.