Home Instead is looking for Caring, Compassionate and Skilled CNA's/ CAREGivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical services that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care and compassion.
To Succeed in this skilled position, CNA's/CareGivers will possess these distinct characteristics: Patience, Kindness, Empathy, and have Strong people skills. CNA's/CareGivers will also be very Observant and Committed to making the clients feel Safe and Comfortable.
Current Available Shift:
- Client: Male
- Location: Washington, La
- Services: Specialized Care(Dementia experience)
- Days: Wednesday & Saturday
- Time: 1:00pm to 7:00pm
- Hourly rate: $9.50
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Grooming, dressing, bathing, toileting, transferring
- Incontinence Care
- Light housekeeping tasks and laundry
- Meal preparation and eating
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's/Dementia Care experience
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and respectful manner
- Minimum 18yrs of age
- Possess a valid driver's license
- Possess valid vehicle insurance
- Complete a criminal background check
- Complete a motor vehicle record check
- Pass a drug screen
- Possess a professional and friendly attitude
- Possess a willingness to work available hours
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.