Home Instead is looking for caring and compassionate Entry Level Caregivers to become a part of our team and join our mission of enhancing the lives of aging adults throughout our community. Home Instead provides a variety of non-medical
services to the Peoria, Woodford, and Tazewell county area that allow seniors to remain in their home and meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.Requirements to become a CAREGiver:
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Be 18 years of age or older
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (REQUIRED)
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer's Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
*No previous experience necessary - skills training provided by Home Instead*
If you have any questions, please call (309) 263-4600 between the hours of 9:00AM - 4:30PM.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.