We are HIRING for companionships, HHA's, Caregivers in the Jackson areas for A.M. SHIFTS AND AFTERNOON SHIFTS! We offer so many services to our Seniors that are non medical. No certification needed or required. No experience necessary! To learn more about this opportunity to work for a company that caters to flexible schedules and candidates that are looking to make some EXTRA CASH, call to get set up with an IMMEDIATE interview with the Hiring Manager at 517-788-7997!!
Home Instead is currently hiring compassionate and reliable caregivers to support older adults living in their own homes. If you are a &ldquopeople person&rdquo who loves seniors, we need you now more than ever to help your neighbors be safe and secure in their own homes. Join our team and be one of the CAREGivers who help seniors to meet the challenges of aging with dignity, care, and compassion.
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Companionship and conversation
· Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
· Medication and appointment reminders
· Alzheimer's Care
*No previous experience necessary - skills training will be provided by Home Instead*
· Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check, and drug screen
· Possess a valid driver's license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
· Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
· Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly manner
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits.
About Home Instead:
Home Instead knows that older adults need help now more than ever. As the premier home care company for seniors, we've been helping people age in their own homes for over 25 years.
Company Founder Paul Hogan's personal experience caring for his grandmother has shaped our in-home care services. We are committed to safety and supporting the well-being of seniors and their families.
Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.